Bulk Billed Eye
Sunglasses & Sport
We’re open and committed to keeping you safe.
All our stores are OPEN and our clinical rooms and retail spaces are COVID-19 compliant ensuring your, the team’s and community’s safety.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe during the pandemic:
- All staff have Covid-19 training
- Social distancing – stores have limited number of persons signage
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing with soap provided at multiple locations throughout our stores
- All frames & sunglasses are cleaned after every try on
- Hard surfaces are disinfected after contact throughout the day
- Eftpos facilities are alcohol swabbed after each use
- Aerosol disinfectant is used multiple times through out the day
- Symptomatic team members stay home and are immediately Covid tested
- We are compliant with the shopping centre COVID-19 plans
- All surfaces are disinfected before and after each patient
- Aerosol disinfectants are sprayed between patients
- Patient contact areas like head and chin rests are alcohol swabbed before and after testing
- All optometrists wear surgical marks
- Rooms have minimum capacity numbers according to the 4 sqm rule.
- Patients appointments are spread throughout the day to prevent cross over and allow time for disinfection
- Hand sanitiser and wash basins with soap and paper towels are located in rooms
- Patient details are taken and kept safe in case they have to be contacted
Book an appointment by calling, emailing, through our website or simply drop in.
Our temporary COVID-19 hours are:
Monday – Saturday 10 am – 5.00pm
Sunday 11am – 4pm
See GOOGLE for further changes and updates.
*Please note Chifley is closed Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Warranty on Frames